Tuition & Fees 2022-2023 School Year
|Freshman||Sophomores||Juniors||Seniors||International Students||Transfer Students|
|Miscellaneous||TBD (PSAT)||TBD (PSAT)||$325 (Graduation Fee)||Soph/Jr – TBD;|
Sr. – $325
E-Textbook Fee: $150 for all classes.
A re-commitment fee of $150 for freshman, sophomores and juniors is due on May 1st of each year.
*The registration fee is a non-refundable deposit that is allocated to the first month’s tuition payment.
All transfer students must pay their first month’s tuition in full.
**Incoming freshmen are required to purchase the Apple Bundle (Macbook Air + 32 GB iPad Mini). The cost of these devices is $1,500.
Bergen Catholic does offer financial assistance. Please visit mytads.com and select “financial aid assessment” to begin the application. The deadline for Class of 2027 applicants to complete the financial aid application is December 9th, 2022.
Returning students can begin to apply for financial aid for the 2023-2024 school year on February 1st. The deadline will be March 31, 2022.
- TADS FA Family Guide to Fin Aid Brochure
- TADS FA Welcome Family (English)
- TADS FA Welcome Family (Spanish)
- 2022-23 TADS Fin Aid Worksheet (English)
- 2022-23 TADS Fin Aid Worksheet (Spanish)
Bergen Catholic Academic Scholarships
Academic Scholarships for the Class of 2027 will be given to the top performing students. The academic scholarship selection criteria is as follows:
1. Score on the HSPT Exam (Must put Bergen Catholic as your first choice school)
2. 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Transcripts
3. Essay on your application for admission
Incoming 9th graders: Scholarships for accepted students are awarded in their January acceptance packet.”